Where is Vanuatu? Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment ProgramOn May 14, 2019 by Peter Cardenas
In recent days, one of the most asked questions is about Vanuatu citizenship by investment program
What to do to become a country citizen. The answer to all your questions about Vanuatu citizenship by investment is on our site.
Consisting of 83 islands in the Pacific, Vanuatu is known as ‘the land of happy people’. According to Mehmet Atar, Honorary Consul of Vanuatu Istanbul, the country is a true holiday paradise
. We wondered how this happy country and visa exemption were provided. In front of us, 83 islands of tourism paradise Vanuatu. In fact, Turkey, 265 thousand inhabitants of this’ Land of the island has already been the gateway to Europe, had only last year opened the honorary consulate in Istanbul in Europe. What is this country, ‘happy people’
– Where’s Vanuatu, what kind of country?
– The Republic of Vanuatu, a young republic; A collection of 83 islands in the Pacific Ocean. 750 km east of Australia, west of Fiji, near the island of the Solomon Islands and New Guinea.
– When did you assume the honorary consulate and why Vanuatu?
– I was assigned in May 2013. Earlier in Honorary Consulates of Ghana and Benin Dr. I’ve had experiences with Orhan Kural. I also met with Vanuatu at that time.
– Where does ‘adjective people country’ adjective come from?
– The country where the happiest people of the world lived in 2006 and 2010, was chosen by international organizations including the New Economic Foundation (NEF), based in Vanuatu, England. The average life expectancy of the people, the satisfaction of life, the result of a calculation based on the ecological footprint.
– What are relations like between Vanuatu with Turkey?
– Pacific Countries in Turkey in 2005 after the Foreign Ministers’ Meeting held in Vanuatu authorities, at the level of heads of state and ministers with Turkey, especially became interested in agricultural activities. After his appointment, I realized that it is important to develop economic relations as well as cultural relations; We invited college students from Vanuatu to Turkey. Visits at ministerial level became more frequent.
– How did the visa-free departure come about?
– Vanuatu has serious tourism potential, natural and cultural beauties. I tried to facilitate and remove Vanuatu’s strict visa regime for Turkish citizens. On December 7, Turkish citizens removed the visa requirement as they would go for touristic purposes.
– What is the level of relations between the two countries?
– We’ve found that there is a Muslim community of 700 people in a village near Port Vila. The Presidency of Religious Affairs will invite the community leader for an international meeting next year. Municipalities began to establish brotherhood between countries. The Marmara Island Municipality became the sister city of Vanuatu with the Espiritu Santo Island.
POPULATION TRAINING, UNEMPLOYMENT AZ
– Vanuatu is a very remote country even on the map. For example, why should an investor go to this country?
– Geographical location may be remote but there are many reasons for an investor to go to Vanuatu. Vanuatu is known as the tax haven. The International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the World Bank identified Vanuatu as u easiest business Pacific country Uluslararası. The country has a highly educated human resource. Political stability is dominant and the national income per capita is 4 thousand 900 dollars. And the unemployment rate is only 1.7 percent.
– What kind of investments can be made in Vanuatu?
– The population of Vanuatu is 265 thousand. The number of foreign tourists visiting the country last year is 238 thousand. In a country attracting tourists as much as the population, tourism investment can be made. In addition, exports of coconut, meat and animal products, cocoa, timber, and coffee are exported in the country with a $ 50 million export. 150 million dollars of imports of machinery, food, and oil is an important part of the imports. Let’s not be surprised if golf tourism will be the reason for attracting Turkish investors in the coming years.
SEE There are many hidden paradises in Vanuatu, which the explorers call the ‘Southern Land of the Holy Spirit’.
– Evergreen Waterfall: Not only with its clear waters but also with its flower gardens and fish pools.
– Tanna Island: As soon as you arrive at the island, which gives you the name of the famous Tanna coffee, the Yakel tribe will welcome you with their dance performances decorated with knives, axes, pans, and pots. Because it is an indication of hospitality for them.
– Lelepa Island: Lelepa Island has an area of 1,60 acres with its tropical rainforest and beaches surrounded by palm trees. Here you can explore the historic caves, the natural herbs used for medicine and perhaps the fish you haven’t seen so far together.
– Summit gardens: Here you can see how a tropical paradise fits into 10 hectares. Aquatic plants, orchids, vines and dozens of fruit trees are worth seeing.
WHAT TO DO?
How about watching the small explosions of Yasur Volcano, which is still active on Tanna Island, as a natural fireworks display? And under this natural feast can you follow the locals dancing with herbs in her knitwear and travel in time? Dozens of activities like this await you in Vanuatu. In the island paradise where you will be fascinated by watching the fishes in the coral sea, you can sunbathe on the beach in the greenery, swimming in clear waters in Mystery Island, also called ‘Gizem Island’. If you like diving, Espiritu Santo is waiting for you. Almost all of the 83 islands have pitches for golf enthusiasts.